Friday, April 11, 2008

Enterprise: Conceited Clothing

CoverDSC06830
DeShawyna Beamon is not at all self-absorbed, but, the truth be told, she is a little conceited. Aren’t we all? That’s why she chose the name Conceited Clothing for her designs for women. And the slogan ‘The world revolves around me’ fits perfectly and completes her brand.

Conceited Clothing is a confident kind of creativity. Add a few pieces to your collection, and have fun while you wear them with confidence.

Here is Deshawyna Beamon in the first person:

Name of Enterprise:
Conceited Clothing

Address of Entity/Enterprise:
Waterbury, CT

Products:
Women’s Clothing

Name of Owner:
DeShawyna Beamon

Age of Owner:
33

Hometown of Owner:
Waterbury, CT

Base:
Waterbury, CT

Hobbies:
Shopping and reading

Influences:
Marc Jacobs

Inspiration:
The everyday woman.

Bio:
I started sewing when I was around 13 years old. I took a class in middle school and became very interested in the craft. My mother Michele and my aunt Tabby taught me many things and expanded my knowledge and skills.

Future Plans:
To expand my business throughout the United States.

Advice to humankind:
Live, love, and learn. And be grateful for criticism that comes your way, it will make you a stronger and a better person.

Contact Info:
Conceited.Clothing@yahoo.com
www.myspace.com/shawyna
http://www.conceited-clothing.com/

Conceited Clothing Photo Gallery
CoverDSC05164
CoverDSC04888
CoverDSC05961
CoverDSC05508
Conceited Clothing Photo Gallery


Be sure to visit Revenge Fashion Mall and support the designers and stores there.

Everyone is beautiful.

Revenge Fashion Magazine
A Passion for Empowerment
Revenge is a reality fashion magazine.
All Rights Reserved - Revenge Media, Inc. 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment