Sunday, July 6, 2008

Renaissance Model: Nisa Young

DSC09039 copy
If you’re ever lucky to see Nisa Young on a fashion runway, you would have no choice than to agree with us that she has a ‘killer’ walk. Yup, Nisa transforms into a beautiful stranger the minute she steps onto the runway. She delivers grace and confidence in every stride with pure finesse. It’s what she loves more than anything else about fashion. Behold the beauty of Nisa Young. Please support her and show her love.


Name

Setina Racquel Young


Code Name

Nisa


Age

27


Profession

Model, Mom, Assistant and Promoter for Young’s Barber & Styling Spa in Greensboro, NC


Hometown

Greensboro, North Carolina


Base

Bronx, New York


Hobbies

Coaching models on runway techniques, hanging with my family, especially my beautiful brother Ed (Dancer Wolf)


Influences

Kate Moss influenced me a lot with how she handle her career after what she went through. She’s very strong and she continued the same but a lot stronger.


Inspiration

My inspiration is my life.


Bio

I was a cheerleader for five years at Hayes Taylor YMCA; lots of fun. I studied ballet at Weaver Center in Downtown Greensboro. I attended Grimsley Sr. High School in Greensboro, NC. During high school, my ambition was to become a bio-chemist. LOL! Yes seriously. However, all along my dream was to one day become a face of the fashion industry. My mom would be extra proud of me, since she was also a model and singer. Now it’s my turn.


Future Plans

Achieving success in the fashion industry, then go back to school to study business/marketing, cosmetology, and run my family-owned salon. Also, making sure I make a difference in my Native American community.


Advice to humankind

Time is an excuse. Do it!


Contact Info

myspace.com/setinayoung

nisi_model@yahoo.com


Nisa Young Photo Gallery

Everyone is beautiful, especially you.

Revenge Fashion Magazine
A Passion for Empowerment
Revenge is a reality fashion magazine.
All Rights Reserved - Revenge Media, Inc. 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment