Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Renaissance Model: Sasha Revolus

Cover copy
Sasha R is not just an ordinary model; she is also a budding entrepreneur, a designer, a fashion director, among other things. She is truly a renaissance woman who possesses the DNA of success. Take a good look at Sasha and make sure she is imprinted in your head. Make room for Sasha R.

Here is Sasha in the first person:


Name

Sasha R

Code Name
Ms. Kippish

Age
20

Profession
Model, Entrepreneur, Designer, and Fashion Director for Visionary Entertainment.

Hometown
Long Island, NY

Base

Sunrise, Florida

Hobbies
I am a movie head. Whenever I get some free time I usually watch movies. I also style hair, web design, cooking, and I’m a scrap-booker.

Influences
My ninth grade computer teacher, Mrs. Kim Eason-Needle. Before I met her I was that lost child, always being bad and skipping classes. She showed me there was more to life then being a rebel.

Inspiration
My inspiration comes from my little sister Stacey, my godchild Carol, and my friend Rosina. These three girls are pretty much why I can't stop moving. I do everything I do so they know there are no limits to anything you ever want to do.

Bio
An eccentric, business-minded, full-time student, budding designer, and aspiring model from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. With this long personal resume you would think she is older than 20. This Haitian-American woman has been through the rough life that most young kids in a separated home would go through, but she took a stand and stayed focused with great guidance to make a change in some way, some how. She chose to speak through fashion. Her messages speak in volumes with her designs and mindset on how she views society as a whole. She is focused, determined, and a strong believer in finishing what has started...HER LIFE!!!

Future Plans
I plan to attend Miami International University of Art & Design, majoring in Fashion Design. I also want to own a Boutique. In the year 2009 I want to start an organization for young girls, to help mentor them through life.

Advice to humankind
My people of all races, religions, and ages. We need to stop thinking we are the center of the world. The center of attention, and realize that we are slowly deteriorating our world to a rubble of nothing. We need to find a way to take a stand TOGETHER!

Contact Info
www.DUNSTR.com
dunstroutfitting@gmail.com
Myspace.com/ms2tight

Be sure to show Sasha some love and support.

Sasha R Photo Gallery
(Photographs are best viewed as a slideshow)

Be sure to visit Revenge Fashion Mall and support the designers and stores there.

Revenge Fashion Magazine
A Passion for Empowerment
Revenge (the fashion magazine) is a reality magazine.
All Rights Reserved - Revenge Media, Inc. 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment